Wedding Countdown!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I haven't blogged since 2009 so we shall see if I can keep up with it this time. Also please excuse my grammar and punctuation...it sucks :)

I had such a great New Year's Eve last night. Mike and I were surrounded by great friends and we had so much fun with everyone. We hadn't ever really gotten that whole group of friends together before so we were anxious to see how it would all work out but it turned out great! I hope we can have more nights like that again soon.

So I guess this is where I should put my resolutions for the new year. I don't think I'm going to though. Maybe that way if I don't follow through I won't feel as bad ;)

On another note I am very excited for 2011 because this will be the year that Mike and I are getting married! We will be getting married on May 14th. I can't wait for that day to be here. We have been planning for what seems like forever even though it has only been a few months. Wedding planning can be exhausting. There are a million decisions to make and I never feel like I am making any progress on any of it. Regardless of that I know that the wedding will be beautiful and even if everything doesn't go as planned at the end of the day I will be just as married.

Well that's all I have for now so here's hoping that I will remember to update this thing before 2013!

Mallory :)

No comments:

Post a Comment